Improve Email open rates!
Here are top 10 ways to improve Email open rates:
- Keep your subject lines under 50 characters.
- Avoid misleading and vague subject lines.
- Personalize subject lines.
- Create a sense of urgency and make it clear that it’s worthwhile to open your email.
- Include either your company or newsletter name within the subject line.
- Avoid typical spam words (like “free”).
- Choose the right “From” name and email address for each email.
- Experiment with different send times and days.
- Find the right frequency for your email communications.
- Test, test, test!
/ Core Relations team